Equine breathing supplement, a nutritional approach to aiding the prevention of horse breathing problems.
Would you like to help your horse feel clear to breathe?
Maintaining a healthy respiratory system is crucial for your horse, yet airborne dust and pollen can present significant challenges. Good management practises, such as avoiding dusty hay are paramount, but you can support your horse nutritionally by feeding Think Clear. This powerful natural formula helps maintain your horse’s ability to perform and recover whilst being challenged by the stable environment or summer pollen.
Key benefits of Think Clear:
- A combination of natural ingredients ensures Think Clear is suitable for all horses facing respiratory challenges.
- Vitamin A, Zinc and pantothenic acid are essential nutrients for supporting the immune system and airways.
- MSM, helps support the normal anti-inflammatory response in the airways
- Dried herbs such as marshmallow, thyme and garlic, historically used for coughs, help to keep the airways clear.
- Natural antioxidants, bromelain and a blend of soothing essential oils support respiratory health and immunity for healthy lung performance.
All classes of equine, including pregnant mares.
There is an initial loading rate with this product for the first 2 weeks of feeding. Mix with a damp feed, gradually building up to the required rate over seven days.
- Horses: 3 scoops
- Ponies: 2 scoops
- Horses: 2 scoops
- Ponies: 1 scoop
A heaped 25ml scoop contains approximately 15g.
- 1Kg will last one horse 33 days.
This product is BETA NOPS approved.
Herbs & spices, methyl sulphonyl methane, cider apple vinegar, garlic